After my master's degrees in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, I joined the Centre for Mathematics & Computer Science as a PhD student. There, I conducted research on algorithms in the field of data-assimilation. While working at the Mathematics & Informatica Centre, through my research I had the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the areas of software, statistics, machine learning, data analysis and numerical mathematics, in particular numerical solution methods for differential equations, among others.
- PhD in Mathematics - Utrecht University
- Master's degree in Mathematics - Utrecht University
- Master Theoretical Physics - Utrecht University
- Bachelor Mathematics - Utrecht University
- Bachelor of Applied Physics - Utrecht University