We can offer advice on:
- identifying which inventions qualify for a patent
- establishing a clever strategy for first filings and subsequent filings of patent applications
- determining the width of your patent portfolio (selecting countries)
- determining which patents and patent applications should be maintained and which may be dropped
- determining the added value for your patents and applications
- “utilising” your patent portfolio, for instance in negotiations or against potential infringers (copycats).
NLO will provide added value for your patent portfolio in much the same way that your patent portfolio provides added value for your company. We will collaborate with you to ensure the right balance is struck between broadly protecting your commercial interests and minimising the costs of maintaining your portfolio. Our experts welcome the opportunity to help.